I have a Question for you… Are you amoung the Hundreds of Thousands of people who have “Too Much Month At The End of The Money?”
If so, I want to briefly outline some steps on How To Be More Resourceful With Money
Now, everyone Loves to Save Money so lets explore how to get more out of the money you have rather than worrying about money you Don’t Have!
Wealthy People know how to use $1 and get $5 back, and I’ll briefly touch on how you can learn how to do that at the end of the video, but for now, let’s see if I can help you keep more of YOUR money in YOUR pocket.
Don’t get too tangled up in the actual dollars and cents. Let’s think about how you can get more bang for your buck.
I’m going to share 5 Easy Tips with you you… READY?
1. Use Cash. It’s so simple and yet we’ve almost forgotten it. Your brain has pain and pleasure receptors. When you use cash, those pain and pleasure receptors trigger more readily than when you just swipe a card. Your brain readily triggers the pain impulse when you have to hand over cash, therefore you are NOT as likely to spend your cash on unnecessary items. You make WISER FINANCIAL DECISIONS.
2. Automate Your Monthly Bill Payments. Have a Separate account set up for Bills only. Transfer the funds needed for those bills into that account and then forget about it. Doing That PREVENTS you from missing payments, overdrawing your account and paying overdraft interest, or worse an NSF fee of $50.
Bonus Tip: Make one extra payment a year on your mortgage, car loans, etc. That one extra payment will often result in THOUSANDS of $$ in saved Interest. Go online and bring up your banks mortgage calculator. Plug in your numbers and prepare to be shocked at how much interest you pay… OR can save!
3. CAR POOLS. If you drive to work, have you considered car pooling? Even for one week out of the month you can save yourself a LOT of money in gas and maintenance!
4. Cash Back Programs and Points cards. Use them all! In the last year I’ve earned over $200 in free groceries and merchandise just with one points card. I have an app that gives me % off purchases at hundreds of merchants. Over the course of a year you can save a LOT of money! I’ll put the link to the Free App in the description box below. You just download it
5. YARDSALE. Get rid of stuff you don’t use. Put it on Facebook Marketplace, Kijiji. You’ll be surprised how much money you can free up.
Now, I mentioned that Wealthy People know how to use $1 and get $5 back. It’s a foundational principal to wealth building… INVEST IN YOURSELF. Learn how to Earn.
The company I’m affiliated with can help you build a business, from scratch, for less than $200 a month.
I’m not going to make any income guarantees but they have a 15 Day Online Business Building Challenge that teaches you everything you need to know to set up an online business. There’s a video you can go watch at that Link.
Here’s the Link for the Free Life App I was telling you about to save money.
I’ll leave you with this thought…
If you want something to change in your life, then you have to change something in your life.
Toodles for now! ~Callie
*** Disclosure: If you purchase anything through a link in this article, you should assume that I have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that I’ll be compensated in some small way at no extra cost to you. ***